The Email Marketing course
One day Course Fee: R2,600 (all inclusive)
Download Info Sheet
Designing an email campaign is a science and an art. Get it right, and the pay-back can be huge.
Email marketing is a powerful cost-effective tool that can grow business, build community, boost customer loyalty, expand your market, generate brand awareness, or drive visitors to your website.
This course will give you the skills and insights to succeed like a pro!
You will leave this course knowing
- how to put together an effective email strategy
- the best practices in the industry
- how to build, maintain, and segment mailing lists
- how to design mailing pieces that perform
- how to manage common barriers to success
- how to maximise delivery and open-rates
- how to design landing pages
- how to use analytics to improve success
- what tools and services simplify the creation and management of campaigns
- how email campaigns can best be integrated into an overall marketing strategy
- the way forward on SA legislation -
Download the POPI pdf (250K) and Consumer Protection Act (544KB)
Email marketing typically gets an ROI of 50:1. That's a medium worth mastering!
This is the most authoritative and comprehensive course available in creating and managing professional email marketing campaigns!
The Email Marketing course is led by Godfrey Parkin, a digital strategist, e-marketer, author, USB-ED faculty member and international internet business veteran, who has advised some of the world's largest corporations.
Download Info Sheet
More about @traction, Britefire's Email Marketing course
If you use email as a component of your marketing or CRM, in a small business, large corporation, or service agency, you have to take this course!
South African companies who have benefitted from our experience include:
Makro, Draft FCB, SABC New Media, Distell, Random House Struik, Markham, Exclusive Books, WesBank, Hunt Lascaris, Standard Bank, GoNetReady, Deloitte, Disney Book Club, Media 24, Map Studio, MWEB, FinWeek, Trudon (Yellow Pages), and McCann Worldgroup.
Globally, we've worked with a long list of organisations, including:
The BBC, AC Nielsen, Marriott Hotels International, American Express, Intel, Ford, Credit Suisse, Lockheed-Martin, Library of Congress, US Department of Defense, Nomura, Sasktel, Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech), Cisco Systems, Kepner-Tregoe and American Honda.