Courses and Training Programmes
Course Terms and Conditions
Discounts Policy (Please refer to our Fee Information)
Two or three participants in one booking receive 5% off the total registration fee. Four or more participants in one booking receive 10% off the total registration fee. OR
Early Bird refund of 5% for payment received 1 month or more prior to the first course date. OR
Students disclosing a valid student card are eligible to receive 20% discount on any course or package fee.
Special offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special, discount or package fee offered by Britefire.
Receipt of a registration commits the participant to the Terms and Conditions as stated above and below.
Payment is due in full on receipt of registration and at least one week prior to the course date. The fee includes refreshments, course reference materials and certificate.
- Due to limited conference space we advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
- Admission to the event may be refused if payment has not been received.
- A 1% interest charge will be added every 30 days to all amounts still owing.
- Interest will be charged for late payments: 12.5% per year on all outstanding balances.
Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute participants at any time.
- Britefire does not provide refunds for cancellations.
- For cancellations received by e-mail, by post, or by fax more than twenty one (21) days prior to the event, you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another Britefire event for up to one year from the date of issuance. The addresses to which cancellations must be sent are those on the "Contact Us" page of the Britefire website.
- Cancellation 7 days prior to each course day - Full payment will be due as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 14 days prior to each course day - 50% of payment will be due as a cancellation fee.
- Reschedule Fee 7 days or less prior to each course day will carry a fee of R500.00.
- Britefire reserves the right to make changes in course schedules, dates, locations, and accommodations and will make every effort to notify registrations within a reasonable period of time.
- In the event that Britefire cancels an event, participant payments at the date of cancellation will be credited to a future Britefire event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance.
- In the event that Britefire postpones an event, participant payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a 100% credit towards a future Britefire event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
- Britefire is not responsible for any expenses, loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Britefire shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event an event is cancelled, rescheduled, or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impractical or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, natural disaster, trade or industrial disputes, sabotage, terrorism, hostilities, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellation of specific trainers, speakers, and course or seminar details. Britefire reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event or to alter the advertised speakers for an event. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the website as soon as possible.
Course materials are Britefire (Pty) Ltd copyrighted. They may not be duplicated, copied, distributed, adapted, sold or utilised in training practices outside of a Britefire event.